We have two types of book sales: physical and online.
In the El Cerrito community, we host every year:
- Spring “flea market” book sale
- July 4th WorldOne Fair book table with select books for sale
- September book sale (TBD)
- A kiosk in the library, refreshed every week
- Smaller book sales with focus on a single theme.
Online, we sell donated books at Amazon. Purchase books donated to Friends at the following link:
Use the search bar at top of the Amazon page to search for any particular book in the Friends’ inventory!
If you have books to donate, please see Book Donations.